What services and products do you offer?
- We sell mainly ammunition. In addition, we have a limited selection in our store of knives and guns. We can order guns for customers as well as perform ownership transfers.
What types of ammunition do you sell?
- We sell range and defense ammo in these calibers: 380 auto, 9mm, 38 special, 357 Magnum, 40 Smith & Wesson, 44 Magnum and 45 ACP. For a complete list, please call our store.
How did you begin making ammunition?
- We began making ammo for our own personal use. After seeing a shortage of ammunition in our area, we began producing our ammo for sale.
How many bullets do you make per day/week/year?
- We produce about 30,000-50,000 a week
What safety measures are taken?
- We chronograph test all ammo to test the velocity of the ammo.
- Each of our presses is equipped with sensor alarms to ensure accurate powder measure and consistency in every cartridge.
- Each press is inspected every day to safeguard against equipment malfunctions.
Can you purchase online?
- You are able to purchase handgun ammunition online if you are over 21 years of age, and rifle ammunition if you are over 18 years of age.
What is the shelf life of the ammo?
- The shelf life of the ammo is indefinite if climate controlled. Do not vary the humidity and temperature. Taking ammo in and out of AC will break down the powder and primer. Keep between 60-80 degrees and 0 humidity. Store in a cool, dry, place.